Continuing Healthcare

An assessment can be completed to see if the CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group) / NHS can support with funding your care. The CCG can either fully or partly fund care as well as offering no funding. 

To see if you are eligible for any funding from health, you need po speak to your local council and request an assessment of need from social services OR you need to speak to a health professional such as your GP or any nursing support you have.


These professionals will support you in establishing if any funding from health is available.